New Year, New Word



Happy New Year!! Last year, about this time, I remember reading someone's blog about the new year. They were talking about giving yourself one word that you either want to strive for or just to be your motto for the year to come. I decided on my word for the year and that's IMPROVE.


IMPROVE means so many different things for me and spans a big range. Self improvements are mainly what I'm focusing on; body, mind and spirit. However, I'm also applying this to my crafts, mainly knitting and quilting. I want to improve my knowledge and techniques.

What's your word for 2012?

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a word of the year! I think every year I have lots I want to improve. Good luck with your improvements!

    My word would be space. I want to clear out the clutter so I can have space for what's important to me. I want to have space to be able to start new projects or quilt alongs without feeling guilty about my large list of UFOs.

    ReplyDelete